Looking for a life coach...

I am seriously looking for a life coach on a non-existant budges, just someone to give me a little advices and direction regarding my current and future life decisions. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a friend who could help ya maybe? look on my profile
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• A mentor?

I can't help (unless you want a mentor on being a SAHM and living on a single income), but I think it will be easier to find a mentor (who is usually a volunteer) and I think that is what you might really be looking for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I do career and job search coaching; I generally do not charge CafeMoms for my services. Send me a message offlist if you would like to chat.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Take a look at Compass Coaching network. For a low fee of $17-60 you can get the coaching you need. If that exceeds your budget you can become a free member of Compass Coahing Network until your situation improves. Connect with me for more details

Marlene McCray, MS
    MMcCray

Answer by MMcCray at 11:47 PM on Mar. 22, 2010