Are you interested in who Jesus really is?

please watch the Jesus Film bottem of my profile!

This a great movie you can watch it now you, and your family(Good News!)

Tell me what ya thought?

I love this movie!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 1:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm not interested, but thanks anyway.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I will never miss an opportunity to see or hear anything that has to do with Jesus. Thanks!
    And anon. that was rude and really un-called for.
    Don't you know by now that I am the only one honorable enough to be rude, arrogant, a moron, hated and picked on? LOL LOL LOL and will find it quite laughable anytime.
    No, really though that was not nice at all.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 2:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Who Cares!!!!!!!!! Stop trying to convert us... we dont' want your jesus junk!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I already know who He is! :-) He is Lord of Lord and King of Kings. The Lover of my soul, my precious friend, Abba Father and Beloved!

Thanks for sharing I may watch later.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Anon 11:29 no one is trying to convert you, she was just sharing the film. If you dont want it thats ok but we will continue to share the one we Love, Jesus. What others do with the Good News is up to them and you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• maybe we should just start reporting all the rude and snarky comments like some do when they can't take the heat
    orkibe3

Answer by orkibe3 at 2:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i am going to watch it when i get time :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• there goes that word again snarky. it's not snarky if we have an opinion is it? this isn't really a quetion if you think about it. op acts as if she after thousands of years has finally found the unpteenth movie made about jesus that answers all the questions we have. yes, she out of the billions of people found this rare gem that tells us who he was. as if the bible didn't even serve that purpose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• So far its good, i will watch the rest tomorrow as its 1 am and I am only half way done!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Oh Anon, this is the RELIGION & BELIEFS section and if you don't like it you can kindly go somewhere else.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2009