HOW DO U KEEP A GOOD MARRAIGE GOING?

Im 25 with 2 kids I've been married for 2 yrs now & it like my marraige is goin nowhere fast thiers no excitement no passion everything is like routine & its boring the hell out of me!!! Im not the type to step outside of my marraige & cheat so I really wanna make it work & bring some life back into our relations ship! So im askin all you mamas out their that have been married longer than I have to please give some advice.... thanx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• comunication, when we feel like things are getting a little dull, we put the kids to sleep have a couple beers and just talk about stuff, just bullshit about everything under the sky. We go on dates not very often but when we get a chance, we have family time, we do something diferent everytime, either go for a drive go have breafast etc. whatever your routine is just do the oposite of it, at least that's what we do. We have been maried for 6 1/2 years and that works for us
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Im getting ready to get married in 20 days so I dont have actual experience to help you out but during our pre-marital counseling the pastor told us over and over again remember where you started. Dont ever lose sight of how you felt about each other when you first started dating, when you first fell in love, that first kiss. Dont lose sight of that, there had to be something about one another that made you go crazy. Try to remember that. Make sure to always communicate, because that doesnt help a marriage either (no communication I mean) and keep things fun make sure to go on dates to remember being young and crazy in love. And tell each other everything, if there are no secrets there will be a secure line of trust as well! I hope this helps you out and I hope I am able to take this advice and use it as well! I hope this helps good luck! :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 2:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I haven't been married much longer than you, 6 years next month...I'm 28 with 2 kids....but, I know what you're talking about. It's easy to let the stress of life wear you down and make you feel like your distant from your partner. What you have to do, really, is talk...have date nights, remember how good it is to laugh with one another...and above all, remember how much you really do love each other and what brought you 2 together in the first place. There's always going to be outside forces i.e., temptation, stress, kids, laundry, money, weather, weight.............. coming between you and it's not that it's coming between you, it's just that it's life and you have to deal with it and you have to deal with it together.
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 2:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Been married 10 years now, 3 kids later...I have been bored..looking back, I don't think it was the marriage I was bored with. It was life that got me bored and I made the mistake of moving each time. I literally sold the house and moved the family because I was bored. The worst thing to do! And a total waste of money. I've moved 3 times now....on my third house. I would have been almost done paying the mortgage of my first house by now..but I guess it's good that I'm still married.
    Anyway, back to your question...have wild sex..like you did before getting married or early in your marriage.. dare each other to find the most exciting place to have sex.. make it easy for yourself by wearing a loose dress going commando..you know, get creative. It really helps! I have a very conservative husband, but when it comes to sex, guys just want it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You have two young children which places a great demand on your time, energy and finances.  This is the sacrifice we make when we become mothers and there are times when you think that you will never have time for yourself or your relationship again, but children do grow up.

You need to make an effort to have a date night every now and then and cultivate common interests with your husband so that when the kids are older, you won't be sitting across the room from each other thinking "what now?" 

I have been married for 21 years and now that my kids are older and don't need babysitters, my husband and I have been re-connecting and our marriage is stronger than ever. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Thank so much ladies! & congrats & good luck to the lady that about to get married... umm me & my husband do go out on dates every 1nce in a while we do family nights splish splash 6 flags movies all that! I guess its just every day life that has just bored me. I lost my job & now im always home with the kids don't get me wrong I love it & love my kids but im just bored now! & as far as sex goes I guess stress & boredum has taken my sex drive away I mean its bad its to the point where I juts don't wanna do it @ all I would rather sleep all day if I had the choice lol... thanx every 1 for your help
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• communication, compromising, and lot of sex....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009