baby and I cosleep do I need a crib now..

or should I get a playpen or toddler bed for her to start weaning from my bed. I can get a crib and put near my bed but her room right now is small so I wouldn't want it there as I might just want to put something else in there that would allow her toys to go in there and she can play. Need your advice. I don't wanna spend a ton on something thats not going to work out as was the case with the bassinet and swing she never really used.

babygirl821

Asked by babygirl821 at 3:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what about putting her toddler bed in her own room and making it something exciting and go from there
    if she gets up, put her back and ease out of her room.
    Good Luck
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• At 11 months, I wouldn't get a crib at this point. She'd be ready for a toddler bed in a few months anyway.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter will be 11 months old in a few days and Im wanting to do the same thing you are doing. She cosleeps too. She is breastfed. I got a toddler bed in her room bc shes likes to crawl up onto it and play with her toys. and a crib in our bedroom. Since she cosleeps after i wean her I know she'll still want to sleep in the same room with me. with a crib they cant crawl out of it and climb back into your bed like with a toddler bed. goodluck
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009