swine flu vaccine are you guys gonna get that shot for your kids? My sons doc wants him to get it in oct but i dont know if its safe or not...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Health

• We won't be getting the swine flu vaccine.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• its just a flu, like any other flu. If the ama i recommending it the i will look into it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:19 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It is too new! They have put that vaccine out so quickly. It makes you wonder how they could really test it and people's reactions to it. So, we won't be getting it in our family.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Once our doctor offers it, my kids will get it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No one knows if it is safe because it is still being tested and I actually just saw something about the UK linking it to Guillian Barr Syndrome in the little bit of testing that has been done so far. There is no way they are using my kids as guinea pigs for this vaccine so we will not be getting it in our house.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We will NOT get this.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• nope no one here is getting it.
    sharonrosen3

Answer by sharonrosen3 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• First, do your own research, do not listen to the opinions of a bunch of strangers.

If we choose to get it, we will have our doctor order preservative free single dose; this year's flu vaccine has mercury/thimerisol

Answer by rkoloms at 11:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• during the last swine flu pandemic more ppl died of the vaccine so no we won't. I'm reading jenny McCarthy's book on why there is so much autism and it's linked to what they put in vaccines. I'm not about to have a vaccine and won't encourage my kids to get them for the grandkids.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No one in my house will be getting this one. Read this article. This shot is going to contain Squalene as an adjuvant. When taken orally it is actually quite beneficial. When injected into the bloodstream it is very bad.

http://www.autoimmune.com/GWSGen.html

Read this article and do some more research on this one folks. I personally believe it is going to be a disaster for those who accept it. All the parties involved have already made themselves immune to any liability.

http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2009/07/legal-immunity-set-for-swine-flu.html

I wonder why.
    tnick

Answer by tnick at 12:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2009