Best city to travel with a 2 year old - Paris? Barcelona? Madrid? Seville?

1funkymomma

Asked by 1funkymomma at 11:18 AM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Paris seems most child friendly with many places to go and things to see that are family oriented. There is of course Disney. The cities in Spain do not seem particularly fun and Barcelona especially isn't appealing because of the crime there. Check out Paris and report back on your final destination! Bon Voyage!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 11:46 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I'd have to agree that Paris seems the best for children.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Of the cities you've listed, I've only been to Paris and Barcelona and I think it would be a toss-up as to which one's better for a toddler. In Barcelona you have the beach and I have friends living in London who took their son there and said it was great for kids.
    cafemama

Answer by cafemama at 2:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Yes, I agree with cafemama - while my little ones were very small, I always wanted to be in English-speaking places in case they got ill!
    And it's so true that London is great for kids - the museums like the Natural History Museum and the galleries even have free workshops for toddlers!

Princess Diana's memorial garden and park was just made for them to love!
    InspiredWriting

Answer by InspiredWriting at 7:21 AM on Jul. 19, 2008