smallville question???

i used to watch smallville with my dad a while back i watched up to season 6 then stopped well my husand has started watching from season 8 he bought season 6 but iam so clueless. What happend to lana's baby i know she was pregnant but i have no idea what happend to it? Could anyone update me..

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 5:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am going through the series again from beginning to end and about to watch season 6. I'm a little fogy on the details, but I think Lex was giving her something to make her think she was pregnant, but she really wasn't, or something like that. If you don't get anymore answers, I'll ask my husband when he gets home from work :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yes lex was giving her something to make it seem like she was pregs when she really wasnt. she found out and things went down hill from there.we have all the season except for season 8 duh. on dvd. we love smallville here!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• thanks so much we have season 6 where we are at its hard to find the other seasons i want season 7 and 8 when it comes out to buy.. I think the green arrow is so cute.
    proudmama930

Answer by proudmama930 at 4:57 AM on Aug. 19, 2009

• Season 7 is available and season 8 comes out next Tuesday! Can't wait. We love smallville :)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Aug. 19, 2009