9 Month old eating schedule

How do I know if my 9 month old is getting enough too eat? She starts out with
a jar of cereal, then she may have a 6 oz bottle, she eats a jar for dinner and may have another bottle then for supper she eats cereal followed by a night time bottle, I am just afraid that she is not eating enough. I hope someone would answer this,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes she is, the first year they really dont even need food other then for learning textures and what not, a diet plan we give at the office i work at(pediatric office) early morning 6oz bottle mid morning 6oz and cereal lunch 6oz bottle mid after noon snack afternoon bottle 6oz dinner bottle and jar of stage 2 food and then late night bottle
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 8:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Relax, you know she is eating enough when she stops eating the food in front of her. When you give her a bottle or a jar does she seem content afterward. Is she looking for more food, or does she start holding her mouth shut refusing to eat? Feed her until she is satisfied at every meal, then you know she is getting enough. Every child is different. My oldest was eating table food at 9 months. My youngest hadn't even started stage 3 yet. And they are twins in physical growth. LIsten to your child she will tell you all you need to know and trust your instints they will fill in any the blanks. It does sound like she is eating well. Enjoy her.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If she seems happy and is growing, then she's fine. If she were hungry she would be letting you know.

Answer by missanc at 8:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009