What does you husband s/o do that is great?

My husband is always (99%) of the time in a good mood. So what about your husband s/o? What always makes you smile or just think "that is why I am with you".. ? Come on anything, just some appreciation time.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:22 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL he is SO weird . He can always make me laugh
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He brings me flowers often for no special reason. He cooks, he cleans, he is mild tempered and works very hard but never complains.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 8:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I love when I get an invitation to brag..... Oh boy. He is so even tempered, never raises his voice to me or our son. He knows exactly how to dissolve any anger or bad mood that I might have. He's so very affectionate, nurturing, gentle, encouraging, loving, giving, courageous, supportive, witty, sensitive, thoughtful, strong, protective, jealous (the healthy kind), gentlemanly, helpful, forgiving, smart, viral, self aware, willing to work at our relationship, not afraid to cry or discuss his feelings, he's very manly and tough. He giggles at the things I say, still blushes when I compliment him, calls me multiple times throughout his day "just to hear my voice", he flirts with me, puts me first, fills my car with gas, checks my tires, he isn't demanding (which makes me do any and everything for him), he's tolerant of my faults, he loves God, family and country and he brings out the very best in me. He inspires me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He never looses his cool when something big happens. example: pulling him out of bed early in the morning because there is a flat tire on the car. He doesn't snap at me or make sarcastic remarks. Even when I am freaking out a little he will usually just give me a hug and then handles it.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 8:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He is ever ready to jump in and help me with whatever I am doing: taking care of our son, cooking dinner, whatever it may be. He is extremely smart and always great to talk to, we share a sense of humor so if he's not making me laugh, I'm making him laugh (I am totally hilarious). He is always coming up with fun little games for our son and for our nephew too and each is so age appropriate which is awesome because before our nephew (5 years old) he never had any experience with kids before! He's just a natural.

I guess all around he is the perfect man for me and I am totally blessed and I know it!!!

Thanks for asking!

PS I was just kidding about being hilarious...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• When I am worried about something, he lets me talk and talk about it until I get it out of my system.

He also takes down the trash and cleans out the cat litter pans. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 8:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• On Saturday mornings, or any other day he has off of work, he gets up with the kids (baby still wakes up around 7) and lets me sleep until I wake up around 9-10. Also, last night he went over and helped a friend on their motorcycle until almost midnight even though he still had to get up and go to work this morning - he's such a good friend.

Answer by missanc at 8:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My SO is sweet,caring,sympathetic,funny,smart,hardworking and hes not my daughters father but he treats her so good and hes paitent with her. I LOVE that when we are together doing nothing time stops and its like the rest of the worl isnt there. He isnt shy about kissing me in public just because I want to.
    He holds open doors an hates when I pay for dinner or when we go out. He likes to do it.
    I love him.
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 9:02 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• nothing hes an asshole .. i keep him around to pay the bills
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• ^^^^^^^^^^^too damn funny
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2009