I am expecting my 2nd baby. Is there a good book for me to read to my 1.5 year old

about being a big sister, Mommy being pregnant, and having a new baby in the house?

BelloItaliano

Asked by BelloItaliano at 8:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• there is a book that my brother got my daughter for her 2nd birthday that is call "new baby" by berenstein bears, Sp?, its really cute!
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 8:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You can read any book you want, she won't get it. She's a bit too little. she's not going to be able to apply a story book to real life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• too young and she won't get it. AT thissge they won't even relize what is happening till they see the baby. My son is just 16mos older than his sister and I really didn't address the baby with him because I knew there was no point.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Im only 6 weeks pregnant. And she will be 2 in November. She will be about 2 1/2 when the baby is born. She already knows there is a baby in Mommy's tummy. She calls it Baby Tummy. She has even put her baby doll next to my belly saying " Baby in there".

So are there any books for a 2 year old and up?
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 12:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• http://thelibrary.org/kids/grownupspace/gs_booksnmore_titles.cfm?catid=352

There u go!!
    verygina

Answer by verygina at 5:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009