the dream...

i was married for about 1 yr when i first got out of high school.we had gone out for about 4.i have been married now for 25 yrs.the thing is i keep having dreams about that dissapointment that he used to cause me.(not showing up for a date.not calling me.not being there)and the feeling of the fact that it was over.)i dont think this is about my husband now cause our relation ship is good but my out side life sucks.i feel lonely as if nobody is there.it has been a very lonely summer for me and my daughter.(my husband works alot)i feel as if i am feeling that let down in my dreams .its not the first dream and every time i wake up crying...whats this all about???

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 8:24 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm confused. Your dreams are about an x bf's bad behavior but you are lonely now bc your dh works a lot?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my dreams are about my xhusband.....it has nothing to do with my husband now.and i am lonely now just because i am lonely .......at least i think that is what the dream is all about.i know my husband has to work he always has and probly with the luck of God always will....
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2009