Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

interior decorating...

Hi does anyone know what you have to do to get started with this career?What schooling you have to have?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • You generally need a degree in Interior Design. You definitely need a strong intership experience.

    I strongly recommend that you have a couple of informational interviews with interior decorators in your area.

    Answer by rkoloms at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.