Obama "Joker" poster artist revealed! LOL

"After Obama was elected, you had all of these people who basically saw him as the second coming of Christ," Alkhateeb said. "From my perspective, there wasn't much substance to him."

"I abstained from voting in November," he wrote in an e-mail. "Living in Illinois, my vote means close to nothing as there was no chance Obama would not win the state." If he had to choose a politician to support, Alkhateeb said, it would be Ohio Democratic Rep. Dennis Kucinich.

Alkhateeb's assessment of Obama: "In terms of domestic policy, I don't think he's really doing much good for the country right now," he said. "We don't have to 'hero worship' the guy."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/08/obama-joker-artist.html

So I guess the artist was NOT a Republican or conservative as LIBERALS were so quick to assume!!! What do you think?

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 8:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Interesting.. goes to prove people shouldnt be so quick to judge. Just like a lot of liberal mommies on here think everyone who is protesting and against this Obamacare is a republican, conservative, Bush supporter or just plain racist.

Pull your heads out of your asses, libs. kthxbye!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm sure it will now be magically transformed to brilliant political commentary that promotes free speech...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Isn't the first time people were assuming it was a pub and turned out this way.Or assuming some angry rotten white person and turned out differently.This crossed my mind a while back that the creator could possibly be a democrat or libertarian or ...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hee-hee! I love that poster! I was actually thinking of ordering the tee shirt with that on it!
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 9:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Figures.

Just some kid with no political affiliations decided yet playing with photoshop filters.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Just some kid with no political affiliations

Dems against Obama is not "no political affiliations" it's refusing to toe the party line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Wasn't that "kid" being hunted by the police for his art? He would have voted for a Democrat, just not Obama.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He's probably the same one that did the joker pic of Bush too. Personally, I think he insulted the joker by portraying obam as him. I think satan would have been a much better choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Funny you left out the parts of the interview where he said it was assinine that people are writing the word Socialist under the picture and that it does not fit the picture and that the drawing was not meant to be anti Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I hate to put damper on the banter I see folks, our government is going to wear the Joker face for a while if we dont wise up soon. I'm sure all of our presidents' faces can be modified to fit one person or another, so why pitch a fit?
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009