Booby Leakage.

I am 26 weeks along and my boob seems to leak all the time and it seems to be only my right boob. Is it normal?

.carrie.

Asked by .carrie. at 9:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think so. A couple of weeks before my first child was born, I was awakened one night with what was literally a pressurized STREAM coming from both breasts! I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself. What I WOULD do would be to start massaging the left breast to encourage it to catch up the the other one on production. I think your doctor would tell you that this should be expected.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yep, normal.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I recommend buying some nursing pads to wear.

I liked the lansinoh ones because they are super thin and you won't notice them under your shirts. Some of those nursing pads are like thick diapers and are painfully obvious under your clothes.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2009