When you take a 7 month old on a flight....

Do you carry her in her carseat to the terminal and then check it curbside? Or I guess we can just push her in her stroller and check the carseat regularly right? We aren't buying her a ticket so she'll be on our lap...this isn't happening until Christmas but I'm already wondering how it will work :)

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 9:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We just kept him in the stroller and then checked it in at the gate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I checked her carseat, and at the time I didn't have a stroller. I was flying solo with her so I had my carry-on(roller), diaper bag and then the baby in a sling. Worked pretty well.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 11:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We had a travel system so we kept him in the carseat which was in the stroller and then checked them both when we boarded so it was right there when we got off the plane. In retrospect, it would have been easier to have checked the carseat curbside or at the ticket desk and just taken the stroller through security and onto the plane so that's my suggestion :0)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009