Ok need advice on dh's high paying job. PLEASE HELP!!!

Ok need advice. My dh can get a job with a plastics co. They pay anywhere from 17hr to 65 hr. How much of a big deal is it when the genral manager of this big company wants to talk to him rather than a secretary or a regular manager wants to interview him. I don't know how serious it is when the gm wants to talk to him. Plus it's in another state. We both work ft at an online co. We are both only paid 11 an hr with night shift diff. How good are his chances since it's the gm. OMG it's in GA and I know nothing of GA. I've been in KY all my life and all of my family are here. I don't know what to do. This is an excellent oppportunity and I can finally be a SAHM again what do I do about everything?

jenzachsam

Asked by jenzachsam at 9:26 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• a secretary would not do an interview. It's probably co policy for the general mngr to interview. I'm sure they wouldn't call him if the odds were against him. I'm a Ky girl but moving to GA would be something I'd do. It's a great place. Many of my friends and family live there and it's a good place to live from what I hear. It all sounds very good.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• See how everthing works out in ga then take it day by day and see how everything unfolds. goodluck
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• In today's economy - you go where the money is. I hope he gets the job.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2009