hate my husband..

he had ADHD.. and i don't like with how he acts gets so mad so easily at stupid crap, yells at me over stupid stuff,and is 25 going on 12 if he doesn't get something he pouts .. says he wants more kids yet never once got up with her in the middle of the night ever.. and when he gets home watches tv says hi to her gives her bout 10 minutes of "bond" time then starts playing his xbox/ps3 and lets her just sit next to him or on the floor, we had our Wii stolen and idk how but it is gone and he yells at me saying well your home all the time where did it go, im gone alot in the days with my DD and yells at me and hung up on me. i hate how everything is my fault i hate his pouting when he don't get his way and will just sit quiet and act all huff puff.. im just sick of thinking i married a child not a man.. he works his ass off to pay bills i give u that.. and i dont mind him playing games.. but wish he would put family time first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• cont- and play video games after DD goes to bed at like 8.. is that 2 much to ask??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• it sounds like he may have a personality disorder as well as ADHD so he may not be able to help himself

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Sounds like my dad.
    HE wont ever change sorry .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my husband was the same way with the video games and all... finally i got tired of it and took the game system and hid it from him. because thats all he did, now he waits till our dd is in bed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I know one thing for sure, you can never change him He has to want to change and realize there is a problem. Good luck.
    KRYSTALxoxo

Answer by KRYSTALxoxo at 9:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• funny how men can be men at work
    but come home and they are like children
    i also know that you can not change another person
    however can a woman
    somehow encourage a man to be a man through positive reenforcement??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• this is my SO EXACTLY !! seriously-everything you wrote...except our game is still here and he likes to watch stupid "wrassslin" and nascar. i don't think he likes tv unless it's content is loud and obnoxious. we should be friends.
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 11:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• sounds like my husband to but seriously i dont really care lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2009