What kind of nursing pads do you like?

I'm trying to decide on disposable or reusable, as well as brands, so any input would be helpful :)

BUBaby

Asked by BUBaby at 9:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Playtex, they stay in place the best and you cant see them under you bra or shirt. They really hold a lot too.
    nichole579

Answer by nichole579 at 9:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I hated the disposable. They always stuck to the nipple. Plus it was expensive for us at the time. My mom bought some soft white t-shirt material and cut circles about 4 inches in diameter(this is adjustable to your boob size) and layers about 5 layers together, stichted about four stitches in the center then sewed around the edges and voila. She made me 5 pairs. They were a life saver for me. Soft, absorbant, not expensive.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I didn't like the disposables either. I used the reusable, but I can't remember a brand - sorry.

Answer by missanc at 9:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I used playtex and gerber
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:43 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Gerber is great. The disposable ones are too big and make noise like a diaper in your bra! You can also easily move reusable ones to the side, but the disposable ones stick to the inside of your bra so if you try to move them they get crumpled and you can see the creases through your shirt....definitely get reusable!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 9:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I used Curity brand.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I like the Lansinoh best. They seem really thin but hold a lot and have never stuck to me. I used to love the Johnson & Johnson but they stick and fray. I do have the Gerber reusables and though I like them during the workday (when I don't leak as much), they aren't very good for when the let down kicks in. I tend to soak right through them.
    lorettachick

Answer by lorettachick at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I LOVE disposible pads... my favorite is Lansinol...and next is Playtex... other ones get that cottony stuff on my breast....
    Brookes_Mommy

Answer by Brookes_Mommy at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009