Chest pains, on my left side right under my breast. They actually moved farther over to the side under my arm but still on my ribs. Does anyone know what this is?

They get worse when I inhale harder or take in more air. :\ They've been around for a while and when I mentioned it to my midwife (I don't get to see an OB everytime I go in) she said that it was just RL pains. Or scaitic(sp?). Have any of you other mama's suffered through this?

baileyxo

Asked by baileyxo at 9:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get that even when Im not pregnant sometimes it hurts so bad I cant breathe.
    What I do is taek very very slow lite breathes. Til it goes away .
    If you can stand it raise your hands ove ryour head as well and put your hands on your head.
    that is what I do and it seems to help.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Depending on how far along you are, it is yoru rib cage expanding to accomodate all the squished organs. Mine felt like a bad stitch in the side (like after running). It does go away. Just take care not to over exert yourself while your ribs are repositioning.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Its gas...
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Does it come and go? Like is it there for hours at a time and then gone for days or is it constant?
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 5:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009