I would like to know what bible verses my Christians sisters are reading today.

Would you like to share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Romans 1:16- I am NOT ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jews,then for the Gentiles.

I just love reading Paul's writing. He truly was the greatest evangelist the world has ever known. He had such a way with words,and truly let God work through him,and in him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• funny stvmen88..i'm reading romans 8!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:59 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hair,that is so cool! Don't you just love reading what God gave us through the Apostle Paul?
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have just finished reading The book of Romans and even posted I think 2 days ago about Paul. I think if more people understood him they would like him.
    Women genuinely believe that he hated women; but, I believe that he just wanted to show Jesus just how sorry and repentive he was for killing and having the orders to kill Christians.
    Hey...when the Lord meets you on a lonely road, strikes you blind and says, "I AM THE ONE YOU PERSECUTE!"...you stand at attention and hear what is being said.
    He was just a man sold out to Jesus and chose to not have his time taken up with a wife and kids.
    I find that very committed to the Lord.
    I love his writings.
    HMMMMMMMMM; think the Lord is trying to tell us something?
    I love it when God puts people on the same page...so to speak.
    Peace in Him
    Ramona
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 3:11 AM on Aug. 19, 2009