Is John Murhta wasting tax dollars?

WOW
Words just cannot describe the millions of dollars that are being wasted at the hands of Congressman John Murtha Democrat for the John Murtha Airport Johnstown PA. You just have to see it to believe it. AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE DEMANDING YOU ACCEPT THEIR HEALTH CARE PLAN

vid below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• He is a moron. Our airport here is a big money pit too and fully funded by the government. We have 4 flights a day all to Minneapolis. The airport was fully remodeled a couple years ago. Millions were spent on an airport that makes barely a million in a year. This airport is almost comical the two times we used it. The person that checks your bags in and gives the tickets is also the person that checks all bags. They then check you in through security. They let you on the plan and then serve you drinks on the plane. It is like a bad sit com. Unfortunately, it is costing American millions. We usually go to a real airport and hour away flights are cheaper and I don't feel I am participating in the fleecing of America.

I would not trust this Congress with my checkbook. My budget is balanced and I have a huge surplus without hurting anyone. They would have it spent in one second and then sell my soul to China.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009