exhausted (not a question, just random conversation)

ugh.. I'm so tired today. I've been feeling like this for about a week now. I know it's from the pregnancy/having 2 kids but still damn I just wish I had the energy to do more than watch TV or play on here. My kids were sick last week so I got away with being lazy but now they're feeling better so I need to pull the energy from somewhere! I had a cup of coffee and a big bowl of oatmeal so I can't say I haven't eaten. I've been having trouble sleeping lately, everytime I move I wake up and toss and turn all night. Also, I can't fall asleep til around 11 or midnight or later, then my baby wakes up once or twice for a bottle and then we're up for good by 7 am. I'm hoping this just is a hormonal phase.. a few weeks ago I was full of energy, I hope it comes back!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Keep hanging in there! It wont' be like this forever! I remember being so tired when my dd was less than a yr old I wondered how people got out of the house in the morning. I coldnt be up and dressed until atleast 3 tehn i had to wait for dd's nap so we were ready at 5!! I was terrible at that!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• what trimester are u in? i know when i was pregnant i was taken care of my dd age 8 and my 2 sd's ages 7 and 6. and it was summer vacation, i also didnt sleep well and they wanted to go to lake or beach playground ( which i understood there kids its summer ) but i was tired and it was hot. i did the best i could to take them out and come home and clean and cook but it was hard. but my kids wernt little they did understand i was pregnant and tired, now my son is age 3 full of energy from dawn till dusk ( 7am to 8pm ) and no naps and i wish i had his energy if i did i could take over the world. i just know that with me if i clean the house i know i can sit back and relax at night and enjoy the cleaness there are days i dont want to but know if i dont it will be more work for me when i do. try some warm milk at night missed with vinilla flavoring it helped me drift off to sleep.. good luck mama..xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• up until you mentioned bottle feeding, you sounded just like me lol.
    momsetsfire77

Answer by momsetsfire77 at 10:29 AM on Aug. 18, 2009