Did anyone else have dream last night?

I dreamt that I was on the set of a Twilight movie, with my DS 12 mo and I met Kristen Stewert who eventually decided to be the next Hannah Montana and replaced Miley Cyrus. I also showed her how to change I diaper.

smarshy

Asked by smarshy at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats funny!!!!
    sleeping is not so fun for me, since i have night terrors. but i guess thats how wes craven made his millions (writing about his nightmares).
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Really? I had night terrors when I was pregnant, it was no good!
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 10:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Last night I was dreaming i was hanging out with my best friend who I haven't seen in years, and her brother who I used to hook up with from time to time. It started off good, me and her brother decided to be together and we were all at someone's house hanging out. then I got up to leave and I had to walk home in the dark but I could see my house so I felt ok. I was hugging everyone goodbye and when i got to their friend, he wouldn't let me go. So I tried to run out of the house and he grabbed me by the leg and wouldn't let go. I was screaming for someone to help me and my friend was trying to pull this guy off me but she wasn't strong enough and I was so scared because I thought he was going to rape me. Then I woke up, scared out of my mind! I frequently have dreams where a guy is trying to take advantage of me and i can't get away. I always wake up right before anything happens. Anyone know what this means?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yeah, ive had them since i was about 14... thats 10 years now! sheesh.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I dream every night, but I usually only recall it clearly if I wake up in the middle of it.

Last night, I was in this bizarre house and I was trying to help people escape, but every doorway we broke through or sneaked through just led into another room, even if we could see the sun shining through the glass.

It didn't dawn on me till I woke up that the house was ROUND and I was literally walking in circles....
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009