Please tell me what is .....

the best thing about having a little girl? I found out yesterday that I was having a little girl and what do you love about that. I am not a girly girl but I am so going to buy frilly dresses.

crazypinkzebra

Asked by crazypinkzebra at 9:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• awww congrats. We have to lil boys, and can not wait for a girl!!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 9:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• The best thing about having a little girl is the dresses, and the bows and all that. But, I also love that my daughter and my husband will always have a special bond. She's only 6 months old but is already daddy's little girl. And it is absolutely precious to see my husband gushing over her. :-)
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 10:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• little headbands and hairbows!!!!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I cant wait for my little girl to be born and I want to go shopping so bad for her!!!!
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 10:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• You won't be horrified by the penis facination

Answer by rkoloms at 12:11 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• all the dresses, pink, once she gets a little older all the princess stuff, and girls clothes are easier to shop for compared to boys atleast in the baby/toddler section.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 2:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I am getting so excited to meet my little girl and make her a little princess!!!!
    crazypinkzebra

Answer by crazypinkzebra at 3:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• awww, yay!! congratulations! and hah rkoloms - that's one thing that made me happy that we're having a girl! my friend has a one year old little boy & the second that diaper comes off, he's grabbin' for his penis! and OP, i'm not very girly either, but i just picked up this adorable dress for next summer :) and i love that my SO is so excited about having his own little baby girl...he's so excited to have a daddy's girl!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 4:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have to agree with the other posters, it's the dresses and bows and all that girly pretty stuff. My new favorite thing to do is paint my daughter's toenails to match mine! OMG it's just too sweet!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 4:09 AM on Aug. 19, 2009