Would you have 2 babyshowers?

I have a large family on my mothers side. My fathers side it kinda small and they don't really care to much for my moms side. (they have the impression we are uppidy) So I had a babyshower and didnt invite anyone from my dads side. They didnt get mad believe it or not. So should I have another shower just for them or leave it be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had 3 baby showers. Mostly because my family is scattered in different states. But, I think your situation also calls for having more than 1.
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 10:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i had 2 one for his family one for mine
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 10:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• They're throwing you the showers and these are supposed to happy times. So..... if they want to throw you two separate parties, then go for it! Baby gets two parties!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i also had 3 showers, and it worked out great. that way you can enjoy yourself without the stress of family problems.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would have had as many as I could get!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:15 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Is someone threw me 2 babyshowers, I would take it. But I've never given myself one, someone else always planned it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I had 3 showers. My friends at work threw me a babyshower and invited everyone from the office. My mom and sis had a baby shower for me and invited my moms/dad's family. My mil told everyone a week before of the shower -- she had it on the morning of her step-daughters wedding as "everyone will be here anyway". So it was tossed together at the last minute and then she was trying to hurry and get it done so everyone could get to the wedding on time. Both the bride and I were pissed. The bride cause she missed it and felt it took away from HER day, and me cause it was sooo tacky of her to ruin the brides day, and she put no effort into the shower, I don't even know why she bothered.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I had 2 with each one of my pregnancies. One for family and friends and the other thrown by my workmates. The one my workmates threw me with my youngest child - I had 70 ppl there and got some AWESOME gifts - can you say Coach diaper bags, ex-chair had someone flown from Italy to hand paint a mural on my daughters wall. Was on the top floor of our building which over looks downtown so when the sun was setting the city was absolelutely beautiful, tons of food and our new chair is the God-mum of Huge Jackman (no, he wasn't there but I did get a sweet vid of him wishing me well with the delivery and all and saying funny things like TOYA PUSH). FREAKIN AWESOME!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:49 AM on Aug. 18, 2009