Does anyone own a deep fryer?

I asked yesterday if someone could give suggestions for a good deep fryer and I got much....much criticism. No one owns a deep fryer! link below:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• We have one. We got it at Target on sale for like $40. It's RIVAL brand. It's okay, not the fanciest, but it does the job. We don't use it all the time, once in a while really. We eat very healthy over here, but once in a while when we want something deep fried . . . . . why not make it ourselves? I don't understand why it's anyone's business if you want a deep fryer or not. People should really get over themselves.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Link for the question HERE

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We used to have one but it broke and we never replaced it. Nothing wrong with a little fried food once in awhile. Everything in moderation. We used ours for fries occasionally (normally I make fries in the oven), batter fried fish (my dd's favorite) and fried veggies. I have a hankering for some fried zucchini but I'll have to make it on the stove and I always burn myself.

I have no clue what kind of fryer we had but it had a closeable top that hinged and a timer which was nice.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• justanother Thank you so much! OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Brid Thanks too OP
    Anonymous