What do you need when you first move into a place?

I have furniture and most appliances. But i need cleaning products and food and stuff like that I've started a list but I'm drawing a blank.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 10:08 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use Simple Green, it is concentrated and last FOREVER, also it will clean everything in your house and you can use it in your car. As far as food, canned soups, veggies, sugar, flour, bread, pasta, rice, dry beans, baking powder, baking soda, tuna, salt, pepper, garlic, and fresh fruit should give you something to eat for a while. Adjust it according to your taste.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 10:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I was going to suggest cleaning supplies like a broom, and mop. Salt and pepper shakers, towels, laundry stuff, some people need organizational items...laundry baskets, baskets. I hope it helps...or at least help spark some ideas.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:12 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• For that little stuff, I'd go to wal-mart. I know how hectic it is but if you go down every aisle in the home section you'll see things and be like "oh yea I need one of those!". Good luck. Moving in can be exciting and frustrating all at the same time!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2009