for the past 3 months, i've been experiencing bleeding -

around the time i expect my period - but its nothing like my period should be. the length is off,its light,and no longer has blood clots the way i normally do (i'm usually like clotzillla) this is my third month of this.. i've taken HPT's - the first 2 the second line was so faint i declared it negative - the second two were both negative .. i'm waiting for september 7th. but any advice/help would be appreiciated :) ..

laugh.love.live

Asked by laugh.love.live at 10:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe go to the doctor's and ask for a blood test?
    abelmm2

Answer by abelmm2 at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• HPT's can give a false negative if you test too soon, or if you test to late in the day, They say the best time to test is as soon as you wake up so you haven't drank anything to dilute your "sample"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• unfortunatly for me ; i can't get into my doctor until the first week of september. geuss i just sit tight :) ..thanks.
    laugh.love.live

Answer by laugh.love.live at 8:10 PM on Aug. 18, 2009