self esteem

cheerleading started.i stood all alone.the girls are all from another school.the moms didnt even make an attempt to talk. one lady actually laughed at me(we had just came from the beach)no i didnt have my bathing suit on...but i was messed up.the moms all seem to know each other.i dont want to be laughed at but i want to meet people by hook or by crook.i think this somewhat goes with my other question(the dream)this is why i think i had it.i know i have self esteem issues.i am working on that.can any one give me some ideas???(very competitive town)

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 10:26 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• eh wth are you trying to say lol i dont get it
    mama2myAna

Answer by mama2myAna at 10:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• how do i go about making friends when i dont know anyone???
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• how about taking a step out there and introduce yourself? You truely have no idea if they were talking about you, laughing at you, etc. Try to be more extroverted and say Hi, my name is.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• many of us have the same problem. We just have to jump in there and say "Hey, I'm (add name here)" and go from there. My mom was great at it so I just imitate what she would have done. strangers make me nervous but we all have to face our fears to get past them. BtW, I tell folks I buy my self esteem in bulk on Ebay. My mom always taught me how to laugh at myself and to not take things too seriously. So just lighten up so you can enjoy life.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009