What do you think of someone who says "I ALWAYS get my way!" ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think of a spoiled little brat.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Lol bitch.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:35 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Spoiled, spoonfed, and I am going to feel very very sorry for them later in life when they actually have to work for what they want! (sike!)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:36 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Im spoiled
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think of a spoiled brat who is not going to be able to survive alone in the "real world".
    Anonymous

• Well, I get my way a lot - not all the time. I don't live in a fantasy world so I don't expect to get my way all of the time. And yes, I'm spoiled - thanks to my parents, older siblings and now my husband.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would not want to know them. can you imagine.....?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If someone said that to me, I'd smile and say "Think again bitch!" LOL! Sounds like a spoiled brat to me. I think it's nice if a man can spoil his wife a little but not to the point where she thinks she is entitled to get her way all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I would think they are a liar and a cheat. It takes a big manipulator to get what you want ALL the time. I would feel sad for the person that they weren't taught any better. Life is best when you have happiness AND disappointment. It makes you a stronger person.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• spoiled.
    this reminds me of my brother.
    he thinks the world revolves around him.
    so I confronted him to where he has no excuse.. he was like all like IT'S MY WORLD I'M LIVING GREAT. and I responded with. really? you're living great? where you're on the verge of living on the streets and not able to get a job because you decided to become a drug addict? and that people who loves you are sick and tired of you now???

lol that shut him right up.
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 10:45 AM on Aug. 18, 2009