This doesnt feel good...

So there is a chance I could be pregnant, have a couple weeks before I can take a home test. I would be just over a week right now if I am. My breasts are very sore and sensitive, Ive been sleepy, constipated, and had ocassional morning sickness (or so it seems). Last week I had some light blood, which someone told me could be implentation bleeding. Well I am sitting at my desk and having feelings that resemble contractions. They are from my belly button going around to my sides and just below my belly button. I cant remember feeling this with my other pregnancies and because I dont know for sure if i am it has me worried... Any advice? Should I be worried? Could I just be having phantom symptoms? I dont want something to be wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• either way there is not much you can do, I would wait the couple weeks unless you get horrible pains or heavy bleeding so wait the couple weeks then test. Every pregnancy is different in some way so don't stress too much. Hang in there!
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 11:23 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Ok if you had implantation bleeding LAST WEEK then you would be more like 3 weeks right now. Never heard of contraction type pain at 3 weeks so I couldnt tell you what to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• maybe you're a few weeks farther then you think, and it could just be the ligaments stretching. I
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• OP here-- The reason I say a little over 1 week is I had my period the week of the 3rd and ended on the 7th. We had sex the 7th, 8th, and 9th. With my oldest child I began showing symptoms w/i the 1st week so bad that i had to get a doctors excuse for work due to being so sick. Its hard to describe the feeling i have in my stomach, it comes and goes, its like a tightening i guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009