WHEN WILL THIS BABY DROP?!!?!

Oh my , he is all in my ribs, and love the boy to death, but he is causing momma some pain!!! Just wondering when they usually drop down, I will be 34 weeks tomorrow =D

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 10:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Shit you may have a few more weeks. I dropped at around 37-39 and I new it when it happened. I had just worked a 9 1/2 hour day on my feet.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:03 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Mine didn't drop until I was in full blown labor.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my baby finally dropped last week. 37 weeks. it'll be awhile momma. but when he does drop you'll be happy that he did.. but irritated that you have to practically live in the bathroom haha
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 11:09 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Anytime between now and labor, sorry hun!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My first dropped 3 times in the last month. My second didn't drop at all until labor.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I dont remeber my first dropping but I am 37 weeks pregnant and today when I woke up he is definatly lower so you might have a little bit
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 11:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• When they are ready to! My first did not drop and was actually breech until 11 days before his due date and I had him the next day. He turned and dropped while I was eating dinner and I looked at DH and said OMG I can breathe!!!! He just laughed at me. I don't remember my second dropping much before labor either, but she wasn't breech so it wasn't as bad.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:24 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i have the same question... lol, with my first pregnancy i did not drop at all, and last night i was making my bed and all of a sudden i could breathe and i litterally felt her head hit my pelvic bone and i am 31 weeks. so i guess it could happen at anytime.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 1:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have two babies and neither of them dropped before labor!
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 3:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2009