What is the best way to cut this person out of my life..

She is VERY manipulative,she will give you the my lfe is so hard saga to make you feel bad for her. I was doing her hair for a very low price and she bitches and complains,texts me constantly,and says she's my friend(she's not). I want nothing to do with her now that I see how she scams people for free stuff. I am cutting her off completly and want nothing to do with her. What are some effective ways to do this without allowing her to manipulate the situation. Be clever guys she's good.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Be upfront and just tell her.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I have been very upfront with her. She will continue to contact me and show up at my work or places where I hang out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• DON'T TALK TO HER IF YOU SEE HER WALK THE OTHER WAY IF SHE CALLS DON'T ANSWER. CUT ALL TIES WITH HER IF SHE COMES TO YOUR HOUSE DON'T ANSWER AND IF YOU CAN'T DO THAT THEN TELL HER STRAIGHT UP THAT YOU ARE DONE WITH HER DRAMA QUEEN ASS. I DON'T CARE IF THAT DOESN'T WORK THEN SHE'S A STUPID DRAMA QUEEN. I'm sorry that you got yourself rapped up in the situation some people just don't get it. Your smarted then her and don't allow anyone to tell you any different.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 11:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Tell her you have a cold sore and you want to make out with her REAL BAD. I bet cha she'll leave yo ass alone then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Lol anon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• tell her to make like tulips and blow
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 11:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hmm, change your phone number. Die your hair, be come invisable to her. If she is not your friend then why are you giving her the time of day? Stop thinking about her. Move on. If she calls you don't answer, if she texts you ignore it.
    If she goes to places where you hang out leave. HOw hard it that? Do you really not know how to do that? If she is stalking you then consider a court order.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm not an idiot. If it worked I would be doing those things. Obviously you are very judgemental for not being in the situation yourself. It's easy to say what you would do when it's not you megan...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009