painting my kitchen.

i am painting my kitchen and my living room its all open... im wondering what are some good colors... i have a few in mind but im open to suggestions... i would really love to have a mexican theam because i love mexican folk art but i dont want the crazy colors i want the art to be the pop of crazy color. oh and if this matters my cabinets are white, my tile is a greysish/dark beige specks color and my carpet is a darker beige...

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 11:05 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Maybe you could do a soft light brown color or a sort of khaki color? or maybe a salmon color? ... oo bad you couldn't show pics! i love painting & designing rooms...it's just hard to know what colors to tell you without seeing the layout of the rooms.
    pickledpeanut

Answer by pickledpeanut at 11:22 PM on Aug. 18, 2009