Boycotting Wal Mart is a good thing

If you want to boycott Wal Mart for pulling ads from Glen Beck, here's a website you should read for REAL reasons to do so.

I'm all for boycotting Wal Mart, but not for pulling ads from GB's show.

If you were already boycotting Wal Mart for the right reasons, please don't go back to shopping there. Sending them an email telling them they have finally taken a step in the right direction is sufficient enough.

http://wakeupwalmart.com/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't have any problem boycotting Wally Mart. I hate that place! Their merchandise is cheap and trashy, it's always crowded with dirty low lifes. They people that work there are just about as ignorant as they come too!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't really care for Walmart, i boycot them anyway! i REFUSE to shop at a place where they only sell chinese Merchandise.

BUT, Glen Beck SUCK (IMO) He is such a cheeseball, AND THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN OF OUR NATION, he puts gay men to shame w/ his drama! So, woo hoo for Walmart! He needs to check himself BIG TIME!

Very happy that Walmart did do that. Maybe it will help some people realize how much of a lame loser Glen Beck is.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:17 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I HATE that place! Redneck heaven.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 11:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Is this for employees? cause I don't get it. What the hell did walmart do know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Wlamart pays the bills of alot of people around here so i will be shopping there. They have a distribution center that pays well. i know they talk vendors into dirt cheap prices and buy oversees, but so do alotof other companies. I dont think that is right but in our town employment rates are down so we areglad walmart is employing people.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I do buy alot of groceries at local grocery stores but I would have to go 1 hr away to buy other things from another store.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:21 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• We boycott them. We actually put about 300 more a month in savings because we don't shop there anymore. Their cheap crap had to be replaced often not the case with Target.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• " I HATE that place! Redneck heaven. "

Oooh! I didnt know I was a redneck. I learn something new everyday..

K, so let me get this straight, i'm a Bush loving-racist-coldhearted-redneck. Did I miss any other generalizations thrown out there? I'm sure I have..

As for the OP- yeah, we can boycott Walmart for pulling ads off his show. I thought it was a childish and lame thing to do..... But dont they have the right to do so? I'm all for my freedoms, why would I pick and choose which freedoms people can have?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:27 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• ive boycotted walmart for the past 6 years! i tried returning about 2 and a half years ago.. until they accused me of stealing and removed my child from his seat! without saying why or asking me... long story..... lets just say walmart is paying for his education now
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:28 AM on Aug. 18, 2009