Busted in yet another lie?

Our Orwellian pathological liar-in-chief strikes again...

The Associated Press:

WASHINGTON – After insisting no one was receiving unsolicited e-mails from the White House, officials reversed their story Monday night and blamed...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• They have no idea what theyre doing in there.. they cant even control their email right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• It's called being desperate! lol!

The wh is scrambling because they have no idea Why the American people are not happy with them.....

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 11:38 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I find it amusing they are passing the buck. I also find it interesting these emails came just after they started soliciting for emails from anyone that disagrees with this bill. My former friend forwarded an email that only had a link to the bill to the White House site. Within two days I was bombareded with emails many from the White House. They are liars. I though Bush was power hungry he pales in comparison to Barack Obama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Once again "The buck goes over there". All I can do is shake my head and chuckle.

BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 11:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• As it is now, they are saying that they "dismantled" the flag@whitehouse email - yea, they did - but their just instructing people to send their 'tattle tales' to a new address - I would call that changing addresses not 'dismantlement' - and they think we don't recognize that as sneaky? LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• "After the White House had consistently denied that anyone who hadn't sought the e-mails had received them, Phillips acknowledged that people may have been added to the e-mail lists without their knowledge."

Yep, their collecting of e-mails was completely innocent. *headdesk* Turn in your neighbors, and watch them get spammed by the White House. Real nice policy.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:52 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• That whole administration is filled with a bunch of lying scoundrels!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I agree!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I know for a fact my emails didn't come from another source I was signed up with. My family email acct only sends out emails to 12 people, all family members. I have never used its address for anything. I have never used it to send an email to anyone other than the people on the list. The only junk mail we used to get is from charter and the account is a charter account so that is kind of expected.

I called Charter and they don't know how it happened. They also said that I am not the only one that has called to complain. The White House is responsible for the mail it sends, I don't care how they gather addresses, they are responsible when it goes out with their address.

As a business owner, if I sent out a bunch of unsolicited emails like that I could get in trouble for violating spam laws.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009