Did you get Married in your Birth month?

If you got married in your birth month! Was it A Good thing? Most of my Marriage then I get jipped. Like get to go out to eat for one or the other. You got balloons for one or the other! I'm Still waiting for my Wedding Ring, 25TH Wedding Anniversary ring, Honeymoon & IOU's! Now its 29 Years!! Any way... Just Curious if anyone is as Lucky as I am?? Now DH has an Excuse he's Job less. And I'm Hopeless nice to meet you!! Now mind you I'm Easy to please! Some Hand picked wild flowers, a home made Card., words written to Express, A Day Away doing Fun things, A Picnic, A Drive to A lake I used to live by, Simple Meaning Loving Things! Even A Favor like A Floor Mopping or Shower Scrubbing he gets it black from duties he makes for himself. After I did it last time I had Heavy Dysfunctional Bleeding for 7 1/2+ Long Weeks!Etc... Yes. I'm Married for Better or Worse.. Its been A long haul Already. Not complaining.. Just Asking..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:34 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I wasnt. My bday is in April, Wedding in June, Hubby in Dec. But that does kind screw my hubby. I get him presents for bday and christmas, but usually ones better than the other.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:39 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I got married in my birth month which is December. So throw Christmas in there too, and now we have our first baby due Dec. 30th. My husband has always tried to make my birthday special and Christmas. We have only had one wedding anniversary so far, and he did good. This year will be crazy though with the baby coming. Like you said though I will be happy with flowers or a nice gesture. I don't need a gift for every occasion.
    mama2b1230

Answer by mama2b1230 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• sure did. Can you say more presents for ME!!! YEAH BOI
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Our wedding is on 9/7; hubbs b-day is 9/14(so is my oldest nephew's too) and my b-day is 9/25. We do stuff of each one of those days. YEAH US!!!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yup! Married February 24th, four days before I turned 21!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Nope. birth in Feb married in Oct.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yes i did
    he is an ex now
    but had nothing to do with presents, lack of presents
    he was a jerk (and that is the nicest thing anyone can call him)
    Anonymous

• I was married in oct,dd's b-day is in oct,ds in nov,then my b-day in dec,quite a busy 3 months. lol
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 11:47 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yep got married June 29 my bday is june 15. well cant say bout anniversaries yet, cuz well its only been 2 months lol

AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No, I am getting married friday! Birthday is feb 19, now my my first husband (nov wedding), I got cheated out of my birthday because of valentines day. Not with this one though! This year I got a dozen red roses and for valentines and a dozed purple roses and a laptop five days later on my birthday. It might not always be like that, but it was nice to be pampered. LOL
    KRYSTALxoxo

Answer by KRYSTALxoxo at 12:26 PM on Aug. 18, 2009