What are some of the funniest things you've heard kids say or mis-pronounce?

My little borther is one of the funniest he cant hear %100 so he mis pronounces alot and he comes up with some off the wall stuff anyways.
When he was in kindergarden he always came home with holes in his shirt one day when i asked why he responded "Eemie, (Aimie) those dirls (girls) are always all up in my goodies, i sink (think) it a-cuz (because) mom always sprays me with haaxe (axe)"

AIMIE489

Asked by AIMIE489 at 11:46 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2 yr old daughter said ...........sit down
    but it sounded like ...........shit now
    older kids could not stop laughing
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:48 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol awww.my nephews use to try n say ice cream truck and it came out eye keem fuk.lol.my friends god daughter kept trying to call her but she wasnt answering her and she came to sit down next to me and she said ill talk to her later cuz shes aggravating me.lol n shes only 4.thats all i can think of right now.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:50 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My daughter was watching Cinderella a few months ago and I later found her dragging her little brother around saying, "Come on Roontstifer" ( she meant Lucifer the cat). I told her to say Lucifer and she said it right but then started saying it wrong just a little while later. It's so funny.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 11:51 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• one of my brothers always used "d"s for "st" so he would go around talking about his big stick.....umm ya you get the picture lol (he was like 3)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• older child 5 i used to sit for years ago
    asked me what was behide the black stuff inbetween the stars
    i thought i was so cute i told him it was a good question for grandpa (who was picking him up later) why spoil good stuff on babysitter, family should have these memories, well the next time i sat for him ,i asked if he asked grandpa the question, he said no, he thought about it himself came up with answer
    he said
    he thinks that God is behind the black stuff inbetween the stars (i did share this with his family, i thought very profound for a child)
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 11:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• When my daughter was about 2 she had a fascination with clocks, but unfortunately couldn't pronouce the "L" ... so everywhere we'd go she'd point and say as loud as can be, "mommy, big cock!" LOL.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:55 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i dont think tis funny but my neice is 2.5 and for the past 6 months mimicks everything...

shes a pro at quoting family guy

a few months ago our friend was talking about a dream he ahd and she repeated it
    " i said mom get my fu**ing gun!" " i was nacked with my cun walking the house and i said "DIEbastards"

yeah everyone else thinks shes the best! i dont think quoting adult shows is that great!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 11:56 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• my nephew used to call Bridges bitches. It was so funny. There were big bitchs and little bitches and even broken ones.
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 11:58 AM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Well . .. chrissi . . mine is similar to yours! My name being Bridget . . . my nephew used to yell out Aunt Bitchit . . . Aunt Bitchit .......................that was always fun when we were out in public.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My middle son has some hearing loss in his left ear so he can't hear real well. So he has some problems with his speach. I think my favorite thing is he really likes Spiderman right now but he doesn't say spiderman. He calls it Badaman. he also likes Bumble Bee fromt the transformers but he can't say it so he says "I uv Bubble vee" (I love Bumble Bee)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009