so i got a blood test today..

bc my period was supposed to be august 7th and still isnt...and i got a Big fat negative =/ i cried i was so bummed. then i found out 3 girls at my school are pregnant =/ this stinks

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 11:57 AM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Awww, I'm so sorry :( I can just imagine how disapointed you must have felt. Are you taking any fertility treatement? My sister-in-law has been trying for 4 years. Shes concidering "help". I hope it happens for you soon. Just keep your head high, keep positive, even though I know its not easy seeing everyone else around you becomming pregnant. Good Luck
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 12:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Relax. The more tense you are the longer the delay in getting pregnant. If you want to get pregant I suggest using a ovulation predictor and relaxing.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009