Being good to someone....

Do you think that being good to someone will eventually pay off? Like if you are in love with someone you are seeing, but maybe they aren't that serious about you yet, if you keep being good to them do you think that could change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry but NO! there is more to falling in LOVE
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No you could be setting yourself up for disappointment. If they have been honest that their feelings arent the same as yours you should move on... they probably wont change. JMO but I have seen it in a few instances and im going thru that now. Best guy friend ends up with feelings,now Im dating someone and it is putting a huge strain on our friendship cause it turns out he has been waiting for me to change my mind. Now that im moving on he is smothering me, it is threatening to kill our friendship.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• no, you can be nice all you want but it won't miraculously turn into love. They may just learn to take you for granted but that's not love.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• no you can't make someone fall in love with you. it's either there somewhere or it's not. thats like when school girls say they like things to impress a guy and that guy still doesn't care or like them.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• If you are being yourself and they still don't want you then the answer is right in front of you. But if you are trying to be something else and they don't like you then just try being yourself, then see what happens.
    But being "nice" all the time would piss me off. I would just have to get mad and punch someone or something. : ) maybe yell at him he might just fall in love.... that was a joke.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 2:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009