Weird things happening. What would you think if this was happening to you.

2 weeks leading up to my last period (7-23-09)I have been having stomach cramps, which i put off to "aunt flo" coming. Well after "aunt flo" left it is still going on. I have had been eating alot,(seems like I can't get full) eating stuff that i would never eat or drink. i.e.- I don't like sushi but that is all ive been wanting for 2 weeks. Sushi and birthday cake.(Weird Combo I know) I don't like Dr. Pepper but I have been wanting that to drink. Been emotional and my boobs seem like they have gotten bigger. I'm suppose to have a visit from "Aunt Flo" starting Aug 23rd but since my my cycles haven't been regular. Which they were all the time. So IDK . Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Any help will be greatly appriacated. Thanks in advance.

Rachelle1029

Asked by Rachelle1029 at 12:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Idk take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Aug. 18, 2009