what do you think of this situation?

I got pregnant by my friend at 19 and have a 3 year old son, I got married at 21, (not to my sons father) then left my husband, and got with a guy from high school that I used to mess around with, and after 3 months of dating I got pregnant, luckily that same month my divorce was finalized. Im 6 months pregnant and we just went to the courthouse and got married. This is both of our second marriages, he was married before too to this girl we went and they were together for 6 years and after they got married he had 4 affairs, sat on myspace talking dirty to other girls who would talk to him on myspace and he used to talk to me really dirty and tell me he wished he was with me instead and how much he just didnt want to be married...Do you think my marriage was a mistake? do you think he will cheat on me too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• once a cheater, always a cheater honey!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• u dont think he will be happier with me?? and more connected because we share a baby together? he always seems happy to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Hard to say. Has he grown? Has he matured? Has he changed? We aren't there and cannot fully grasp the situation. In all honesty I would say that he probably will cheat and things will not all be peaches and roses given his not so long ago past. I will hope for the best for you though.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• who's idea was it to get married? was it bc you were pregnant? Did he want to get married? All these things are questions you need to ask yourself. Only time will tell if the marriage was a mistake and if he will cheat. Some men think being with other women is separate from his responsibility to a family. crazy I know but I know guys who do it all the time

Answer by admckenzie at 12:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• hmm.. it may be a little late to be asking this question.. but i can only say i wouldnt be able to trust someone that acted like that... if he did it to his first wife, why wont he do it to u? i sure the 1st wife thought he loved her and was faithful too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• he told his other wife all the time he didnt want to be married and he thought they got married too young, but I think he was just saying that because he hated her, she was always worried about him spending too much money, so they fought about that alot, I let him spend whatever he wants, and I dont accuse him of cheating all of the time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• As long as you truly have a bond with one another, and did not just get married for the baby, it may work out. He told his wife they married too young and that was the prob, well he may be telling you that he just married you for the baby years from now while he is cheating. I don't think that he would have got married if he didn't want to though, you have to think of that. Good luck and God bless you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• if your not sure that he wouldn't do the same to you i would have to say yes you made a mistake. doesn't sound as you know him well enough to know the thruth of his chararctor and his values which seem lacking. although no offense but them seem lacking in you too. if anything it won't work out cause of karma. you cheated on your husband got pregnant before the divorce was final and he cheated with his wife. neither of you are in healthy state to have a healthy a relationship. hopefully your child will learn morals and values from extended family rather then you guys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• So he used to talk to you dirty on myspace when he was still married to this other girl? And how do you know he told her "all the time that he didn't want to be married to her?" For all you know, he was telling her he loved her and telling you different. IMO you can't trust a guy who was chasing you when he was married to someone else because what's stoppin him from doing the same to you? You may think "well he wants me and he would never do that to me." but I know so many girls who say the same thing and yes, their husbands and boyfriends are cheating on them. My best friends ex husband is constantly calling her asking if they can get together for sex and meanwhile his wife is going around telling everyone she has him on lockdown and my best friend couldn't satisfy him. Yeah that's why he's stalking her now begging for one more night!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Honestly if u arent sure about this relationship u shouldnt be in it plus it sounds like you are young and have a son focus on him and your baby they come first
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 1:08 PM on Aug. 18, 2009