Soo confused PLEASE HELP ME!!

Well... I haven't had a Period in like 3 months or soo.... But i don't have any of the aches and pains or nausea like im prego! I've also taking like 8 different kinds of pregnancy test and all negative... the thing that really gets me is every once n awhile i will get the colostrom like substance on my nipple! Please Help ME!

KeeleysMa

Asked by KeeleysMa at 12:49 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Health

• try a blood test..
    or see an ultrasound technician for an ultrasound to see if there's a baby in there
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 12:52 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• get off here and pick up the phone and make a call to get an appointment to see a doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• There are lots of reason for skipping periods, some normal and some not. What you are seeing from your breasts would be discharge since you aren't pregnant or lactating. Again there may be reasons that aren't bad and some that are very bad. You need to see a health care provider and find out. If you can't afford a doctor you could go to Planned Parenthood or another clinic that uses a slidiing fee schedule.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 12:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Souns like a hormonal imbalance . You need to see a doctor to determine the cause .
    jamiinvegas

Answer by jamiinvegas at 1:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Time to see the Dr
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:00 PM on Aug. 18, 2009