Warning to all moms whose kids like hip-hop music,Obama link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIKQ7HE5H7Y&NR=1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• hip-hop has some evil connections!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• this is just some guys opinion. I don't even know who this guy is babbling over here.....but I don't base my life on the ramblings of one man's thoughts on something that's as utterly ridiculous as this.

At least he had his ten minutes of fame here....good for him.

I have dishes to wash...thanks for a good laugh this morning....

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:02 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• WOW, I remember when everyone thought that Ozzy was evil.......

I agree with Cinder, kinda funny. Other than that....meh.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 1:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I actually listened to that entire video, and I honestly believe that man is reaching...seriously reaching.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:18 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• reaching? what do you mean? he prb. has his life in danger now? He is very brave!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:21 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Reaching, as in suggesting that hip hop moguls have been indoctrined into some sort of Illuminati cult because of some obscure lyrics he picked out of a few songs and photos from album covers. And his ramblings about robots and such...l don't even understand where he was trying to go with that.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Every new kind of music that has ever come fourth has been accused of being evil....until it gets old and more mainstream...and then another comes along that is called evil until THAT finally wears off and people come to their senses. It's just going to keep happening...and none of it is, or ever was, true. Sure, maybe a few people in the music business are involved in occult or whatever....but it's not like the entire music industry is a huge cover-up for something else.

At least the spotlight is off of metal now :D
    metalcowgirl34

Answer by metalcowgirl34 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I don't care for hip hop, but I don't think it's evil. I do think the guy talking in the video is several fries short of a Happy Meal though. I do feel as though I've become just a little more stupid for watching that video.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 2:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• LMAOROLFLMAO...............I got to breath!!

WOW. Reaching......so much reaching coupled with paranoia and conspiracy theories. shaking my head. sigh. I would take me forever to address all that is wrong with what he said.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Throughout history different types of music, or music in general, has been viewed as evil by various religions. It all comes down to interpretations or personal opinions. I think equating hip hop with an evil cult is quite a stretch...but to each their own.
    AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009