can you take fertilaid, fertilCM, Folic Acid Vitamin and Metformin together?

I am on Meformin and a Folic Acid Vitamin for PCOS but it is taking to long for me lol so I want to try Fertilaid and FertilCM together along with the Metformin and Vitamin. Well that be to much Iron? Or am I ok?

sweetiowamommy

Asked by sweetiowamommy at 1:04 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Try this website..

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.html
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• i am ttc, i also take metformin for pcos. i also take prenatals w/folic acid, and sometimes an iron pill that also has folic acid in it... i was looking at the fertiliaid (?) stuff yesterday while at GNC, and it looks like it has a lot of stuff in there that a multi vit or prenatals have anyways, except the vitex, or chaste tree berry. i dont know about the fertilCM. but maybe just finding some vitex or chaste tree berry alone ??? i think you are fine on the vits right now, remember you will get some from your food if you are eating right. but i have been thinking of trying it, i will just wait a month or so because i am doing a round of provera this month and don't want to put those two together.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 18, 2009