Is ur hubby a dork?

mine is.. he has this weird laugh he does sometimes like "hekhekhek" its so embrassing.. then he tells the same storys over and over.. he is his dad all made over just younger.. just sometimes i sit back and think you are suck a dork..

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 1:12 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, he has quite the dork side. But I love it, because we dress up for halloween, honk at unsuspecting bystanders, and push eachother in carts in WalMart. He even put on one of my tubetop shirts at the public pool... he is great.

He has a pretty consistant habit of trying to either pull my pants down (not in public) or he will pull his down and say, "You want a clapper?" and will dry hump the air... or dry hump the tiller, the power washer, the side of the car... he's an honest goofball.

But he's got other great, more serious qualities too, and the best part about his dorkiness is that he knows when to stop, which is a plus. It never gets annoying that way.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:14 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yep. nothing but 0s and 1s over here.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:15 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Not really, he does dorky things...but it's just for fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My fiance is goofy and hilarious. Yes a little dorky - but I find it an endearing quality.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:17 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• no and I miss dorks! I grew up with them and miss how easily they allow themselves to just be crazy!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• kinda....when i first met him he was the life of the party and everyone thought he was the coolest guy ever. But one day i dropped in for a suprise visit and he wouldnt let me in the house at first. so burst through the doors expecting to find another girl with him. Instead i find a bunch of cards scattered all over the floor. (like that yugioh crap) He was SOOOO embarassed! He said NO ONE but me had ever seen that. So i guess he's a closet case dork lol. He tries to be so cool but he has his nerdy tendencies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol my SO is a dork, straight up.
    but I love him for it. If he can keep me laughing I'm good lol
    We're dorks together so everytime we have someone come near us, they literally say they feel sorry for our kids..
    I personally don't, that baby is going to be growing up in a fun house, disciplinary, but fun. That's how I grew up and I'm happy with who I am
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 1:27 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• lol! Funny post!

Actually, my guy is almost too cool for school. When i see other dudes his age, i think "OMG, those guys are so typical 40 year old" But, not my love. He is unique, & he is a musician. So, he has that cool guy edge, & he never really "gets old" he is very young at heart. I would have to say he is quite the opposite from a dork. He STILL has chicks chasing him from 15 YEARS AGO!!!! I think it's hilarious.....glad i got him all to myself though.....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:54 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• No my husband is not a whales penis!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• " kinda....when i first met him he was the life of the party and everyone thought he was the coolest guy ever. But one day i dropped in for a suprise visit and he wouldnt let me in the house at first. so burst through the doors expecting to find another girl with him. Instead i find a bunch of cards scattered all over the floor. (like that yugioh crap) He was SOOOO embarassed! He said NO ONE but me had ever seen that. So i guess he's a closet case dork lol. He tries to be so cool but he has his nerdy tendencies. "

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAQQ@EQ@E$@#$#$!@$@%!~!!!!!! i wouldve died laughing!!!!!!!
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:56 PM on Aug. 18, 2009