Wal-Marts new ad?

anyone see this or think anything of it? Its a white guy and a black woman!!!! they are married it says and saving money.. what are your thoughts????

i know there are lots of ? on here about what we think when we see it out in public but on a commercial...

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 1:28 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG walmart wants married couples to save money??? Those bastards!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• HUH? There is a cricket commercial with a white dad, a mom who doesn't look white, and their daughter looks asian. So? Most married couples today are mixed so the commercial are finally catching up with the times is what I think.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it.
    LolaCherryCola

Answer by LolaCherryCola at 1:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• personally, I don't think anything of it. It reflects what we see in the world now; a lot of racially mixed couples in the world why would our commerical not reflect that?

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• OP, do you not want to be reminded of interracial couples while you're watching tv? or can we flip the question around and direct it to you? What do you think??? I for one am interested in what YOU have to say.

Thank you.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I say it's about time. Now we need to have some commercials with gay couples and they can stop putting wedding bands on every single couple that's in bed or kissing in a commercial
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• and they can stop putting wedding bands on every single couple that's in bed or kissing in a commercial - ANON 1:35p
    ---
    I for one still appreciate the bands on couples in commercials, but to each their own.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• think nothing of it
    i worked in an ad agency before my baby
    i put together a brochure for the power company'
    i used a few images to make the small town feel of the nice big company
    i put in a pic of a child with dark skin
    this is a small town 95 % white, 4% asian and 1% other
    my co worker said the power company would reject and want a new pic
    it was a good pic of an adorable dark skinned child sitting at library using the computer which is powered by this company
    well, the company loved the brochure and even mentioned how cute the pics were
    so, you have to give people a chance to be ok with differences, if i would have listened to the co worker that worked there much much longer than me, i would have given them the same old statis quo
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I think its great that its catching up with the times. Its 2009! I see NOTHING wrong with it because there is NOTHING wrong it.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:44 PM on Aug. 18, 2009