Does anyone know of anyone getting pregnant after having there tubes tied, cut and burned over 3 years ago????

The reason is because I am almost a month late and been having bad cramping and abdomanal pain and all the signs of PMS and pregnancy but SO FAR NOTHING.....I am buying a test today....

I am not getting my hopes up but if I am ....I WILL BE ONE HAPPY MOMMY!!!! And if the test is possitive lets all pray its in the uterus!!!!

Tracey

TigerLilly4

Asked by TigerLilly4 at 1:29 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know a woman who had her tubes tied for over ten years and came out preggos...unfortunatley she was unable to carry it so she had to have it terminated
    Skurvy

Answer by Skurvy at 1:32 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• omg, I hope not...I got mine tied a year ago..so far so good..hope it turns out ok...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 1:33 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Yes, it is possible, I know SEVERAL women that have had babies after a tubal, it is possible. It sounds like you already know the possible bad parts(tubal pregnancy) So, I would go get that test and see, you will need to know where the baby is asap if its positive. :) I also wouldnt be afraid to call my doc for a blood test depending on the hpt, if it is ectopic, your levels might not be high enough on a hpt
    SuperMomof3kids

Answer by SuperMomof3kids at 1:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• There is the possibility of self repair; unfortunately, there is also the possibility of an ectopic pregnancy.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 1:35 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Ok so I bought 2 Clear blue easy PT and I took one about 5 mins ago and it was Neg....I still have no clue onto why my body is like this or why I still haven't gotten my period......I am going to wait a few more days and take the second one on Aug. 22nd and see how that one comes out and by Monday I am going to see the Dr and ask him why I haven't had my Period yet and do actually look to see why and what could be causing me not to have one.....And why I am having the symptoms and abdomin pain.......

TigerLilly4

Answer by TigerLilly4 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 18, 2009