Baby Kicking

Im 19 weeks and I for the last 2 weeks I have been able to really feel the baby kicking around in there. About when should we be able to feel him from the outside I really want my husband to get feel.

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 1:31 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably around 24 weeks or so
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 1:34 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• yeah i would have to agree with 24 weeks. I started really feeling my son around 18 weeks and now im 22 and it gets stronger and stronger. My husband has seen the baby kick my belly but he cant feel it just yet. I can if i put my hands on the spot where he kicks but only if i lightly rest my hand on my belly. Other than that alot of kicks and movements. Sometime he kicks so hard you can see my belly go up...dont worry your not that far from 24 weeks. However, remember that everyones body is diffrent and it could be sooner or it could be later. Dont worry so much though. GL hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 2:03 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• My OB said about 22 weeks at my 20 week appt. That night, my hubby got a good swift kick! If you're feeling good kicks, keep trying with putting his hand over the kicks. One of these days, he will feel it, and it will be the sweetest thing EVER! =) Don't stress if you're on the late end of "normal," as frustrating as it can be. It WILL happen.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:43 AM on Aug. 19, 2009