I just can't remember?

It's been 5 years since I have been pregnant and i honestly don't remember what it feels like. I am just a little worried I haven't have morning sickness like i did with my little girls. I have had an ultrasound and i saw the baby. but there is still something in the back of my mind that's bothering me. If anybody could help me put my mind at ease, thank you very much. I am9 weeks 4 days pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Aug. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u havent had a very little one around in a few years so you might b thinkin u dont remember how to do it?!?!?thts wat im scared of my son turns 2 in a few days but i want more kids and wen tht time comes i kno ill forget and b worried about him being left out but he wont b he jus will have to learn tht the baby needs more attention!!! ur probly jus need sum thinkin time!!!
    mamabear0824

Answer by mamabear0824 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different! My third was sooooo different from my first two it was not even funny! If the dr says things are ok I wouls try not to worry. It is normal to worry. I hope you feel more at ease soon!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:43 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• I'm sure everything will be okay. A lot of women don't get morning sickness, and every pregnancy is different. You're probably comparing your past pregnancies to this one and they're not the same. Every women worries about something happening to her child and it's always in the back of their mind. Don't stress and stop worrying...put it in God's hands and pray! Congrats!
    GinaPetty

Answer by GinaPetty at 1:48 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• Be grateful, lol!! Something is bound to kick in and hurt eventually...
    ;-P
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• thank you ladies so much!!! My hubby is so excited it was just a bit of a shock for us though. the 1st of June i had a heart attack at the age of 27 due to an infection in my heart. So in finding out in a little over a month later that we are expecting i almost fell in the floor. We have wanted another baby so bad. Just a little shocked!
    littlemommy81

Answer by littlemommy81 at 1:58 PM on Aug. 18, 2009

• good luck!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 18, 2009